About Me

My photo
Manchester, United Kingdom
BA(Hons)Interactive Arts Student. Manchester Metropolitan University.

Friday 11 March 2011

Where the inner 'you' and the world collide

I am continuing my work that explores the way we present ourselves to the world and how the world actually sees us.

I have been using a combination of canvas and masks to create an environment where two worlds (the private you and the rest of the world collide), this is moving on from previous work where I was using the masks themselves as a canvas.

This is one of those areas where I don't think that there is an obvious end point to the exploration. There are potentially endless ways to depict emotion and the environment around us, and it will probably be something I re-visit repeatedly.

Happy/Sad

Empty Spaces?

The Collective You


No comments:

Post a Comment