About Me

My photo
Manchester, United Kingdom
BA(Hons)Interactive Arts Student. Manchester Metropolitan University.

Tuesday 5 January 2010

Snow Time

Sat at home wondering what the next thing I was going to take a picture of was going to be, when the ideal oppotunity presents itself....snow.



Predictable maybe, but how can you resist when the situation presents itself? It just looks so nice, especially when it has come down so heavily.



Anyway I was out, snapping away and realised what a big deal this was, after all we don't normally see snow this deep in my area (Stockport). So I thought that I may as well let the world see what was outside my door and sent a photo over to the BBC, who very kindly posted it in their web site.



Click here to go to the page.



or just take a look at the photo:


No comments:

Post a Comment